May 14, 2012

Life Changes

I am about to make a life Changing choice and I am looking back on the things I have done and or not done up to this point in my life. I am finding that I need to get more connected to Real Life Social or as some might say face to face face time in a public setting. I have made quite a lot of connections via this thing called the internet but I have yet to follow through with actually doing something with these connections. well that is all going to be changing in about 11 months to this very date of this post. I can not say the details but it will all come out when it happens and my photo blog will be the place for the most action.

In the meantime I'll still be posting here and on Photo blog Pictures and tidbits of useless information of my interest ^^.  I will leave you all with a picture that I took about 3 weeks ago:

 




2012-04-30_15-11-29_HDR




2012-04-30_15-10-25_HDR